Flying is Pretty Cool

Flying is Pretty Cool
New venture...children's book

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Weekend Movie: Sherlock Holmes

In my quest to see all the Award Nominated movies this one was on my list. Not to mention I do love Robert Downey Jr. as an actor. He did a great job in Iron Man and The Soloist.

This movie is a period film that had great detail in the set and costume. While the romantic relation between he and Rachel McAdams is very fun as is his relationship with his side kick Watson played by Jude law; I have to say I didn't enjoy this movie. Sherlock Holmes shouldn't be full of witch craft, high technology or unbelievable special effects. It was very slow and I found it hard to understand Roberts English accent. He seemed to be mumbling everything. This story has lost the appeal of the original stories we grew up with.

I can only give it 2 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment