Flying is Pretty Cool

Flying is Pretty Cool
New venture...children's book

Friday, January 21, 2011

The Tourist

This movie has some rockin' scenery from Paris & Venice. If you haven't been you'll want to go even more after seeing this movie. I loved the outfits that Angelina's character wears. Oh, and the movie was good too. I know, I can easily be distracted!
The story had many fun characters to love and hate, my favorite was the poor schmuck from London Yard played by Paul Bettany. He has the worst time with his cohorts and trying to do his job from afar doesn't help him.

Where the movie fails me is 1) Johnny Depp does a terrible job at an American accent from anywhere in the US, but especially for someone that's suppose to be from, I believe, Wisconsin. 2) The movie focuses every ones attention on Elise no matter what the setting; everyone is starring at her! A little over-board if you ask me. 3) The ending doesn't seem believable what-so-ever. Go back over the story in your mind and see if you don't agree with me.

I'll give it 2.5 stars out of 5. Simply because it was fun and entertaining to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment