Flying is Pretty Cool

Flying is Pretty Cool
New venture...children's book

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Latest Read: have a little faith by: Mitch Albom

I found Mitch Albom's interviews with his childhood Rabbi and an acquaintance, Pastor Henry enlightening and enriching. Both subjects had great lessons for anyone of any faith. I wanted to race through it to find out the secrets they imparted to Mitch and what would happen with My Brother's Keeper Church. Rabbi Albert Lewis sounds like someone any of us would like to spend hours with and Pastor Henry has enough faith to share with thousands. People or friends like this are priceless, Mitch does a great service to us all by sharing. I don't want to give anything away I just want to make sure you all know that this is a great read for everyone! I plan to get another copy or two for gifts.
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment