Flying is Pretty Cool

Flying is Pretty Cool
New venture...children's book

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New TV Season in review.

Just a little update for those that know my long list of "must see TV." House didn't make the cut (although my Doctor stated he loves this show because House can say everything that real Doctors would love to, but can't.) Maybe in the re-run season.
Heroes is awesome! the forgotten is still out with the jury. The Good Wife is well written and worth watching.
Grey's Anatomy so far hasn't disappointed. Mentalist is fun to watch just for the banter between the characters. Jane is much like House-he says whatever he's thinking!

Oh, then there's PBS they have a special documentary series called POV that has had some good material-check that out.

The jury is still out on the new Jay Leno show too. Tell me what you think!

Somehow I haven't been able to catch Southland or Ugly Betty and can someone please tell me why the Medium is using a cane? I missed the season premier.

No comments:

Post a Comment