Flying is Pretty Cool

Flying is Pretty Cool
New venture...children's book

Monday, October 12, 2009

Wild Horse Pass Resort

If you have not had the pleasure of visiting this beautiful resort, I would highly recommend you take a drive down there for a meal. I have a full review of their 5 diamond restaurant "Kai" on Yelp, but just to summarize any of their restaurants, golf, cocktails, spa or just the drive up to their front entrance is amazing. They have all desert landscaping with a little creek along the road that is so charming and relaxing you'll want to go back.

I had a glass of wine with my in-laws last weekend and their bar opens up to the back of the resort for a great view of the sunset. I'm not sure if it's the setting or maybe the Indian music they pipe in but something is very calming about this resort!

If your not familiar with where it's located it's south of Phoenix about 1 mile beyond Pecos/I-10.

No comments:

Post a Comment