Flying is Pretty Cool

Flying is Pretty Cool
New venture...children's book

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Weekend Movie Review

Crazy Heart
Redemption: atonement for guilt; salvation; an act of redeeming. All definitions of what this movie ends up being about. "Bad" Blake is a washed up country singer desperate for fulfillment from any source, fortunately for him he.........Oh,can't tell you any more; don't want to ruin the movie for you.

I loved Jeff Bridges portrayal and the co-stars Maggie Gyllenhaal, Robert Duvall & Colin Farrell round out this movie with some great characters. I give it 4 out of 5 stars.
Enjoy the movie!

This movie makes me want to read some of the works from Thomas Cobb; the author of the book made into the same named movie. In fact when I checked out his other works I found a book (Shavetail) set in Arizona back in the late 1800's. I'm definitely going to check it out since I'm a sucker for a good historical fiction.
Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment