Flying is Pretty Cool

Flying is Pretty Cool
New venture...children's book

Monday, September 21, 2009

TV's Fall Season

Okay, did I say a little TV? Because I've made a list up of all the shows I used to watch and would like to watch and it doesn't look so little!
Monday nights: Heroes, House and The Closer.
Tuesday nights: The Forgotten & The Good Wife (both new but who wants to miss C. Slater or Julianna)
Wednesday nights: maybe my only free night to write.
Thursday nights:Greys Anatomy, The Mentalist
Friday nights: Southland, Medium & Ugly Betty
Not to mention Jay Leno is back 5 nights a week! Okay, I'm freaking out a little over this. I hate the fact that my brain cells go to mush when we watch TV, yet I can't stand missing out on any of the listed shows. Dilemma, dilemma.......

No comments:

Post a Comment