Flying is Pretty Cool

Flying is Pretty Cool
New venture...children's book

Monday, September 14, 2009

Weekend Movie: Julie & Julia

What a delightful movie, it had all the elements needed to keep your interest. I left there inspired to start this blog, write, write and write. Okay I'll admit I was also equally inspired to cook something amazing and possibly have a glass of wine. (There was always a drink in the hands of the characters!)

The main characters had equally great partners as co-stars that both added some comedic flair. Hands down Meryl Streep wins for doing a dynamic impression of a well know character. I'm recommending this movie and Time Traveler's Wife as movies of the year! Oh, I almost forgot the 2 comedies of the year "The Ugly Truth" and "Hangover." Now if you need a good kids movie make sure you see "Up" it's delightful!

No comments:

Post a Comment