Flying is Pretty Cool

Flying is Pretty Cool
New venture...children's book

Monday, September 21, 2009

Weekend Movie-The Informant

SLLOWWWW! That's what I have to say about "The Informant," Matt Damon did a fine job of playing this man that obviously had more than a few issues. The story over all though had difficulty keeping you from wiggling in your seat and checking the time. Damon's character was this quirky man that constantly quoted statistics or facts that most of us could care less about. The description given in most of the movie ads claim he's Bipolar, I really didn't get that impression from Damon's portrayal, more just odd. As I understand Bipolar disease causes people to be constantly uber-happy or energetic then suddenly depressed and withdrawn, I didn't see any evidence of these traits.

I would give it a grade of C and I wouldn't recommend it to a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment